Nursery to Class IX
Nursery- child should be of complete 2.5 years by 1st April of the year in which the admission is sought. Prep- child should be of complete 4.5 years by 1st April of the year in which the admission is sought. Class 1-child should be of complete 5 or 5.5 years by 1st April of the year in which the admission is sought, and so on.
- A student who is seeking admission to the school is registered only after the completed registration form is submitted to the school.
- The school reserves the right to admit students who are found fit for admission. In all matters related to admissions, the management’s decisions are final.
- Pupils who have attended another school cannot be admitted until a transfer certificate from the earlier school is produced.
- A student who is admitted to the school and all admission formalities are complete, is only refunded the caution fee if he or she wants to withdraw from the school
- Withdrawal notice must be given within 30 days of last date of just completed term.
- No refund of fees for withdrawal during term.
If withdrawal is due to medical grounds acceptable to the principal, 25% of fees will be refunded if absence is for half term or longer.